Vision, Mission & Objective
Learn What Nation Wants.
- Creating awareness in students about the importance of Tourism, Aviation and Hospitality world-wide and its impact on their career.
- Providing students the highest quality education and developing a rigorous theoretical educational curriculum.
- Recruiting and retaining quality faculty with industry credentials.
- Developing industry partnerships to provide internships and other career opportunities for students.
- Developing pathways to employment in the industry through various placement programs organized by the institute.
- To increase the number of opportunities for a student’s academic success and to prepare the student for entering into the service industry.
- Seek industry input to achieve academic program development and to ensure students are trained and educated to meet the industry standard.
- Produce professionals with the ability to lead in the industry.
- Create consciousness and to provide global view of service industry, so that the students can make sound career judgment later on.
- Develop realistic practical training program for broader understanding in students.